A philosophy of education is defined as a "system for guiding educational life, a structure upon which to formulate policies, and solve educational problems."
We believe that...
- Each child is an individual and special. We are vitally interested in the development of the whole child.
- Our school helps students maximize their potential so that they can interact successfully, productively, and happily with society.
- The Learning Center shall be responsible for making learning valuable and stimulating.
- Students, parents, and staff shall operate with mutual trust, respect, and courtesy, and recognize that everyone has a worthwhile contribution to make to the life and success of the school and its academic programs.
- The Learning Center's Curriculum shall be designed to meet or surpass standards established by the educational or general community.
See also: School Governance, and the full Staff List